- native american (muskogean, choctaw) / gaelic
- NAME ROOT:
- TUIL / TUILE FLAITH > TUILELAITH
- This name has two different origins: 1) From the Native American (Muskogean, Choctaw), meaning “leaping waters”, from a river and a waterfall in Georgia, and may actually mean "town" in the Muskogean-Creek language. 2) From the Irish Gaelic "Tuilelaith" composed of "tuil > tuile (flood, deluge) plus "flaith" (powerful family, high nobility, princess), translated with the folk meaning "princess of abundance". The name and all its variants are not attributable to a precise etymology and so could have a double origin.
- tula, tulisa, tallula, talulla
- PET & SHORT FORM
- tala, tallie, tally
Use in other languages
- native american
Geographical spread (only living languages)
Popularity & Ranking
#1628UNITED STATES RANKING
The U.S.A. popularity ranking comes from US Government Social Security Administration.
SHOWCASE - CHECKOUT YOUR NAME
New Age curiosities (only for entertainment purposes)
- Numerological Values:
Number 6 is associated with nurturing, sympathy, balance, civic sense and responsibility. People with name-number 6 place high priority on family. They are also willing to shoulder responsibilities and execute them in the best manner possible.
- Chakra Number:
- 6: The number of the Third Eye "Ajna"
Indigo is the color of the sixth energy centre - your third eye chakra. It is the color that opens the consciousness and brings awareness to higher planes and connects us with the spiritual world. Discover the hidden meanings within this deep blue color.
- Color meaning:
The color indigo is the color of intuition and perception and is helpful in opening the third eye. It promotes deep concentration during times of introspection and meditation, helping you achieve deeper levels of consciousness. It is a color which relates to the "New Age" - the ability to use the Higher Mind to see beyond the normal senses with great powers of perception. It relies on intuition rather than gut feeling.
Notable people and personalities
Tallulah Bankhead (1902–1968), American Theater Actress
Tallulah Belle Willis (born 1994), Child Of Bruce Willis And Demi Moore
Tallulah Jae (born 2004), Child Of English Actress Angela Griffin
Tallulah Lilac (born 2004), Child Of English Actress Jessie Wallace
Tallulah Morton (born 1991), Australian Fashion Model
Tallulah Pine (born 1994), Child Of Singer Simon Le Bon